Facebook has become the need of the day as everyone these days can be seen surfing on Facebook. Facebook app is an easy way of connecting with your friends or family as it can be easily installed on your phone. The problem is when the Facebook app suddenly stops working and you are not aware of where the error is coming from. However, you can take the required help from Facebook Technical Support for any of the Facebook issues.
There can be several reasons due to which Facebook might not work properly. This can happen if the app is not of the latest version and you have not updated it for so long. Also, the issue may arise when there is a problem with internet connection. To fix the factors responsible for the ‘not working’ error with Facebook, you can undertake the given steps:
- Before trying anything else you need to update the Facebook app if it is not of the latest version already. Updating Facebook app will help in fixing the minor bugs as well as it offers some level of improvement every time when it comes up with a new version. Using updated app might bring back Facebook to its normal functioning.
- Make sure you have sufficient storage space available on your device if you are going to update your Facebook app otherwise it will interrupt in between the update process. To ensure you always have the latest version of Facebook you can turn on the automatic updates for Facebook. For this, you need to check the auto-update option to get the latest update installed automatically.
- If you are still not able to make the Facebook app work then you can uninstall it completely and then restart your device. After this reinstall the Facebook app and update it from the Play Store. If you are facing issues in the installation or un-installation of the app then you can contact the technical experts at the Facebook Support Number.
- If you are facing issues in receiving notifications related to Facebook activities then it is important that the notifications are enabled for Facebook. In case they are not enabled then you can go to the settings of your phone and go to the application manager. Open Facebook from the options given and then click on Notifications. Make sure Facebook is allowed to receive notifications.
- Also, make sure that while logging into your Facebook account you are entering the correct details as this can also prevent you from using your Facebook account through the app.
At the end, if nothing is of help to you, dial the Facebook Help Number so that you can get the right guidance to fix your Facebook app. Our certified technical staff will get in touch with you and will help you to troubleshoot all your Facebook-related issues without causing any delay.